SV BDB McMinn
This is a Breathless Sparkling Society exclusive. Join today!
This wine is harvested from a vineyard in Sonoma County’s picturesque Healdsburg, just a few miles from our tasting room in the heart of the Russian River area, known for its amazing Chardonnay. This "Blanc de Blanc Natural" does not receive additional sugar or wine in the disgorging process and is a true reflection of the famed Russian River AVA. Aromas of Yellow delicious apple, Asian pear, light citrus, brioche. Fruit follows through in the mouth.
Awards and Accolades
- Gold Medal 92 Points - 2021 Critics Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Double Gold Medal 97 Points - 2021 Sunset International Wine Competition
- Double Gold Medal 95 Points - 2021 North Coast Wine Challenge
- Gold Medal – 2021 San Francisco Chronicle
- Gold 91 Points - 2021 Winemaker Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition