Since our inception in 2011, Breathless Wines has been dedicated to supporting non-profits.
- Alpha-1 Foundation, which supports education and a cure for the condition Alpha-1, which can cause serious lung disease and/or liver disease
- Gay Wine Weekend, an event that supports local AIDS fundraising In addition
- Green Music Center
- Healdsburg Humane Society
- Healdsburg Jazz Festival
- Impact100 Sonoma, a Sonoma foundation that raises hundreds of thousands of dollars for non-profits each year
- MedShare, an organization that collects essential, unused medical supplies and equipment and delivers them directly to underserved populations worldwide while lessening the impact on the U.S. environment.
- Merola Opera Program
- Michael J. Fox Foundation supporting Parkinson's research
- One Brick, a volunteer organization
- Sonoma County Alliance, a group dedicated to creating a healthy environment for businesses and organizations in Sonoma County
- Sonoma Valley Vintners and Growers Alliance
- Spinsters of San Francisco
- Sutter Pacific Women’s Health Center
- Wells Fargo Center for the Arts through the Art of Dessert
- Women for WineSense, a group that supports women’s careers in the wine industry
- Women, Wine and Shoes
- Women’s Health at Memorial Hospital (WHAM), a group that supports projects to benefit women’s health
- Worth Our Weight (WOW) through the Sonoma Lavender Festival; WOW provides free culinary training to disadvantaged teens and young adults
- YWCA, ending domestic violence in Sonoma County
LOCAL EVENTS AND CHARITIES
Breathless (mostly sister-1-of-3 Sharon) is always out and about pouring at local events to help our community. This photo is from Sonoma County Ag day.
A condition near and dear to the sisters of Breathless. Our mother fought this disease bravely. Since her passing, we are dedicated to assisting in fundraising for a cure.
The sisters and winemaker Penny rode in the Sonoma County Michael J. Fox Ride. The "Breathless Team" raised over $5,000 for Parkinson's Research!