Peaches & Cream
- 1 Sweet French Baguette cut into 24 slices
- 1 1/2 cups Triple cream
- 1/2 cup Peach Jam (Peach Bellini jam from Trader Joe's is amazing)
- Fresh peach or nectarine slices (enough for 1-2 slices per baguette slice)
- 1/2 cup Sweet pecans, ground or chopped up
- 1/2 cup Raw honey
- Handful of edible flowers for garnish
- Butter for toasting baguettes
Toast the baguette slices with sweet butter infused with a bit of honey and salt. Layer: Toast, cheese, jam, peaches, drizzle of honey, sweet pecans.. garnish with a flower!
Recipe created by local chef: Cuisine by Lela
follow her on Instagram: @cuisine_by_lela
You know you want to
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions and get 10% off your next order.