06. Sparkling Blackberry Mojito
- 1 Bottle Chilled Breathless Brut
- 2 1/2 ozs Fresh Blackberry Juice
- 2 tsps Fresh lime juice
- 4 ozs Good quality white rum (optional)
- 1 tbsp Coarse sugar for muddling
- Fresh Spearmint leaves
- Lime slices and whole fresh blackberries for garnish
Add the lime juice, sugar and about 4-6 mint leaves to the bottom of a pitcher. Using a muddler or the bottom of a wooden spoon, crush together so the mint releases its oils. Add the blackberry juice, rum, sparkling wine, and stir. Pour into glasses over ice. Garnish with a lime wedge, a mint leaf, and fresh blackberries. For a lower-alcohol version omit the rum. Enjoy!
You know you want to
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions and get 10% off your next order.