Breathless Blanc de Noirs 750ML
Our Blanc de Noirs tastes of brioche and a hint of berry, with bright citrus aromas. While the fine mousse highlights these notes in the mouth, the lingering finish demands yet another taste. 93% Pinot Noir, 7% Pinot Meunier. Aged 32 months.
- SWEEPSTAKES WINNER! - Best Sparkling Wine - 2020 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
- Platinum Award - 2020 Winemaker's Challenge
- Double Gold & 95 Points – 2020 International Women’s Wine Competition
- Gold Medal & 91 Points – 2020 Critics’ Challenge Wine Competition
- 91 Points & Double Gold - 2020 American Fine Wine Competition
- 90 Points & Gold Medal - 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition
- 95 POINTS - "Very Impressive!" - Rich Cook, January 2020
- GOLD, BEST OF CLASS, 94 POINTS -2019 Sunset International Wine Competition
- 94 POINTS & Double Gold Medal - 2019 Harvest Challenge
- 94 POINTS, DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL - 2019 American Fine Wine Competition
- 94 POINTS, GOLD MEDAL - 2019 North Coast Wine Challenge
- GOLD MEDAL, 90 Points - 2019 Los Angeles International Wine Competition
- GOLD MEDAL - 2019 Sonoma County Harvest Fair
- "Breathless" is aptly named, taking away your breath just like your first visit to Yosemite did - Mike Dunne