Breathless Wines - Wine Donation Request
Since our inception in 2011, Breathless Wines has been dedicated to helping our community through donations and participation. We are proud to help make our community a better place. If your organization is interested in being considered for a wine donation, please read the guidelines below and click HERE to send an email request.
- Breathless can only consider wine donations to nonprofit organizations with formal 501(c)3 status. You will be required to provide a copy of your IRS designation letter if the donation is approved.
- We are particularly interested in donations that directly impact our local communities in Sonoma County and the North Bay Area.
- Given our location and various alcohol regulations, we will only consider requests from organizations and events based in or taking place in California. Laws in other states, wine shipping requirements and other considerations will often mean out-of-state requests cannot be considered.
- In most cases, alcohol regulations will require that your organization secure a special event or temporary wine sales permit in order to accept a wine donation from a winery. Wine donations cannot be made until proof of this permit – where applicable – is provided to Breathless Wines.
- We review donation requests on a monthly basis – please allow sufficient time for your request to be evaluated, and consider the time it may take to secure the required alcohol license for your event, where applicable. Once approved a wine donation will normally take two weeks for delivery.
- Submitting a donation request does not guarantee a donation.
- For California special event permit forms, please visit: http://abc.ca.gov/forms/PDFSpc.html
You know you want to
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions and get 10% off your next order.