Dear Breathless Wines Family,
We are so thrilled to be open for "al fresco" tastings on our patio and garden
The restrictions requiring food purchases for tastings have been lifted.
We are excited to announce we will be open during our regular hours,
and the only requirements are your smiling faces, reservations
(and masks of course!)
Our Regular Hours will be Thursday - Monday
11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (last seating at 5:00 p.m.)
Plan for a 45-minute tasting experience
- -Our outdoor seating area has been carefully arranged to comply with social distancing guidelines,
and for maximum comfort and enjoyment of our guests.
- -We have hand sanitizer at each table and in our restrooms. Plus frequent cleaning of seating areas and touch points.
- -Your attentive Wine Ambassadors will be wearing masks.
- -You will only need to wear a mask when checking in. Once seated at your own table, masks may be removed and enjoyment may begin!
- -Masks need to be worn when using the restroom and anytime a guest cannot maintain a 6-foot distance between them and the other guests not in their party.
- -We can accommodate groups of up to 6-8 people.
- -And, most importantly, we are SO thrilled to welcome our friends back once again!
We are here to answer any questions! Feel free to reach out:
Please visit: ExploreTock.com/Breathlesswines to make your reservation today!
We are grateful for your whole-hearted support of Breathless Wines, as well as
the support of all the wonderful small businesses that make up our community.
Stay safe, stay healthy and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Sharon, Rebecca, Cynthia, Penny and the Breathless Wines Team
You know you want to
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions and get 10% off your next order.Sign Up