Large Group Policy
The group reservation is a private tasting for one hour for groups of six or more. The tasting fee is $25 per person which includes the reserved seating area, stemware set up, and an educated member of our staff who will offer you a guided introduction of the wines poured and our acclaimed winery. Additional bottles or wine by the glass may also be purchased.
- Offered daily from 11am – 5pm.
- By appointment only.
- Club members receive $5 off the tasting fee, per person in the group.
- A 15-minute grace period is allowed on reservations after which a no-show fee of $50 will be charged. Reservations will not be held past the 15-minute grace period.
- $25 per person.
- 50% deposit charged at time of booking.
- Gratuity suggested but not included.
- 48-hour cancellation policy, after 48 hours deposit fees are non-refundable.
- The California State Liquor Control Board only permits the consumption of Breathless wines on our premises. Alcohol from other destinations is prohibited.
- Per laws of the Liquor Control Board, no one who is intoxicated will be served or allowed to stay with the rest of the group. If the entire group is intoxicated, they will be refused service completely.